Determining factors in KSE SPS score -
A. English B. Math C. Science
B. Drop out/Credit Accumulation Index (DCAI) - based on 9th graders and the credits they earn in high school
C. Progress points - points earned by moving students from a below Basic score to an above Basic score
- Students will be working on released sample items in each CORE area .
- Writing assignments and tasks will reflect the use of various graphic organizers
- Teacher made Math assessments will include Type 1, 2, and 3 problems ( levels of complexity)
- Performance Tasks in the area of Science will be utilized
- New age testing is about perseverance (lengthy passage/ short amount of time) perfection ( multi– select items—no partial credit), properly responding to a text using specific evident ( RACE/RACEE/ cite based evidence )
Please take a moment to view the St. Landry Parish School System Spring 2017 Action Plan for Improvement Elementary/Middle School below.